Now you do not need to come to Germany in person to set up a company in Germany, please contact us for details.

HCR International Business

Our Services

According to the German Federal Law, all residents must register with the City Hall Register Office within two weeks of moving into a new city address. Therefore, regardless of going to live or work in Germany, the first thing you need to do after landing in Germany and obtaining a long-term visa is to go to the local Household Registration Office to register and settle down. It is a mandatory and necessary step. HCR International Business offers immigration services, and help customers in opening an account, and accompanying them in applying for a visa, and other services.